Cases of water at resorts?

Yes. They sell them in the gift shops. I believe when I bought it last year a case of 30 bottles was around $7.79 I believe before my AP discount.

Wow! Ok that's really good. We don't even need that much but I guess we can just leave the leftovers and Mousekeeping can use it. Short trip and two people.

I thought I read somewhere where another guest recently asked for the case of water and was told it was discontinued.

I was wondering if they sell cases of water at the resorts? If so how much are they ? Thanks

Unless it has been discontinued per the PP, I'm pretty sure it's a 24-pack of 12-oz Dasani (not a 30 pack). Yes, it's a relatively un-Disney price. Last time I bought a case was April. Note my experience is also limited to the Deluxes.

We just go for broke and order beer, wine, water and breakfast food from GG. It's still above store price but I don't have to worry about going to get it. Get's delivered to the resort.

We just go for broke and order beer, wine, water and breakfast food from GG. It's still above store price but I don't have to worry about going to get it. Get's delivered to the resort.

The problem with that it is a minimum of $40 and we don't drink beer and wine. I don't need $40 worth of food we won't eat for a short trip. Looked into it but can't justify spending about $60 USD after delivery for stuff we don't need. If we were there for a week or a larger group of us we would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter