Cart question?

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Do they fit 2 adults and 4 children - I searched and found threads indicating that they were going to add 6 and maybe 8 person carts....does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

For 2 adults and 4 children, you need the three seater. My understanding is that right now, FW has only one to lease. It would be almost dangerous to put 6 in the 2 seater. You can lease from www.golfcartenterprises.com, but you need to pick it up and return it on your own. They're about 13 miles straight out of FW. (At least that's what they told me.) HTH!

I was told by the CM when we reserved that Ft W only has one six seat golf cart. It is slightly more expensive (I think I was quoted $67 and change with tax), but is often available for individual days. Since there is only one, it can be hard to reserve for your entire stay.

We chose to reserve it just for one day when we wouldn't be in the parks on our trip this year (we've never rented one in the past). Since we leave in less than 24 hours, I'll be able to tell you more about how it worked out for our family of six in a couple of weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter