• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cars

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
Where is the display (or ?) with the CARS characters? I see pixs here, but dont know whare they are. I have only been to DL once... so I dont always know the acronyms used here.

I believe they will be at DCA starting July 21st? We saw them outside of the El Capitan when we went for the midnight showing opening night of "Cars" that is where my picture that I posted is from.

I just read this on another website today. Yippee!

A Cars "pre-parade" has been added to the entertainment schedule at Disney's California Adventure park for the rest of the summer beginning this Friday (June 21 through August 31). We haven't received much in the way of details about this but it sounds like it will probably be more of a "meet-and-greet" than actual parade. The mock-ups of characters from the movie that have been touring the country are ending that tour and they will begin appearing at DCA. The current schedule is for six appearances every day.

Twinprincesses said:
Do you know where the pictures are posted??? My girls love this movie and would love to see them.

I was talking about the ones from our trip. I'm hoping that the Cars are still making appearances at DCA for our fall trip.

IMG_1146.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter