Cars Land Breakfast Rally

I've never heard of it before but I'm very curious to hear details.

I found an article mentioning it, but it's from 2018, so I don't know if it would be this or if they've thought up something else.

"The Cars Land Breakfast Rally would take place one-hour before park open and allow a limited number of guests 60-minutes to enjoy Radiator Springs Racers, Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters, and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree with little-to-no wait. The package would include breakfast at Flo’s V8 Cafe. The cost is projected to be $69 for adults and $59 for children."

Hopefully we will hear something soon about what exactly it is.

Last edited:

Oh man!! It is categorized as “$$$$”, for reference that’s the level of the Breakfast Princess Adventure.

At $69 I would be tempted but wow, what if it’s over $100?
I think I might still be in depending on what it is. My son is the biggest cars fan. I think it would make his trip. Also means we won't be doing any of the dessert parties or anything.

Oh man, never met a Dining Experience I wouldn't try at least once ;) excited to see this!

ETA: It doesnt allow me to click on it to see if it is available during our trip nor see what is involved with it. Is this the same for everyone?

Last edited:

I can't get to it at all. Anyone have a link? When I search, I get a hit but when I click it takes me to the main landing page.

I think I might still be in depending on what it is. My son is the biggest cars fan. I think it would make his trip. Also means we won't be doing any of the dessert parties or anything.

I don't know what your family is like or how old your kid is or if you want to be a surprise, but can you ask him "Would you rather do early entry to CarsLand or a desert party?"

I think CarsLand is one of the best lands/miniparks that Disney has ever created. I think it sounds great, but I would want to more about it. The link for the event isn't clickable yet.

I also love the way CarsLand looks at night, so I think an afterhours version for people who don't like to get up early would be a good idea too. It would be fairly easy to do because CarsLand isn't smack in the middle of the park, so restricting access would be possible.

I don't know what your family is like or how old your kid is or if you want to be a surprise, but can you ask him "Would you rather do early entry to CarsLand or a desert party?"

I think CarsLand is one of the best lands/miniparks that Disney has ever created. I think it sounds great, but I would want to more about it. The link for the event isn't clickable yet.

I also love the way CarsLand looks at night, so I think an afterhours version for people who don't like to get up early would be a good idea too. It would be fairly easy to do because CarsLand isn't smack in the middle of the park, so restricting access would be possible.

He just turned four so probably not going to get a good answer out of him. He gets pretty tired past 8pm so early morning is usually better for us anyway which is why I would lean towards this instead of the dessert party.

He just turned four so probably not going to get a good answer out of him. He gets pretty tired past 8pm so early morning is usually better for us anyway which is why I would lean towards this instead of the dessert party.

In that case, the CarsLand early morning event sounds perfect, especially if he's a younger kid who gets tired early in the night. If he's into the Cars franchise, CarsLand is going to blow his mind (if it's his first visit to CarsLand).

You can do the desert party on another trip when he's a little older and its easier for him to stay up later.

In that case, the CarsLand early morning event sounds perfect, especially if he's a younger kid who gets tired early in the night. If he's into the Cars franchise, CarsLand is going to blow his mind (if it's his first visit to CarsLand).

You can do the desert party on another trip when he's a little older and its easier for him to stay up later.
Exactly what we were thinking too. We're so excited to bring him as he's been at Disney World but it's very little Pixar or cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter