Carry-on beverages

yajaira74

Mouseketeer
Can I use a rolling laptop bag to carry-on 6 bottles of wine, a 6-pack of water and 2 6-packs of soda or does it have to be checked in? We are traveling on the Majesty on Mach 14th on the 3-day to Nassau and Coco Cay out of Miami. There are 6 of us in 3 oceanview staterooms on deck 2 (2 under 18 and 1 over 55.)

As per their website, under what to pack, beverages are not allowed and are subject to removal. We've taken a couple bottles of pepsi and never had a problem, but with the quantity and alcohol you're talking about I'd be concerned about them taking it.

3 staterooms x 2 bottles of wine per stateroom = 6 bottles of wine, so the total is OK, but I'm not sure how they would like it altogether. And yes I do believe it needs to be carried on.

Officially I'm not sure ANY sodas or other beverages are allowed. Some ports seem to be easier than others. I think that most people tend to check sodas, though. Just from my reading on cruisecritic.

I agree with bumbershoot the total is okay, but I wouldn't put it all in one bag either and you need to carry it on.

Hubby brings his diet Mtn. Dew onboard because he is diabetic and doesn't like Diet Coke etc. Since they don't sell Pepsi products it's okay. We have even bought more at port on our cruises and have had no problems getting it back onboard. But, I believe it's because it's a product they don't sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter