Carrot cake cookie questions

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
What is the best time to visit sweet spells? I missed my window in the last trip and it was jam packed in the evening.

Related - will a carrot cake cookie keep if I get one earlier in the day and eat it later?

1. Not sure if there is a set time that is best, we went maybe 15 minutes before it closed last time and we were the only people there.

2. Yes it will keep, they are so sweet that DH eats his over a couple days since I don't like them.

1. Not sure if there is a set time that is best, we went maybe 15 minutes before it closed last time and we were the only people there.

2. Yes it will keep, they are so sweet that DH eats his over a couple days since I don't like them.

Thank you!

Mine never lasts 4 days lol but it definitely keeps till the next day. One thing about buying it and planning to take it back to your resort: don't buy it too early. They at every soft and crumbly, so if you get it hours and hours before returning to your room, it can be in tiny pieces when you're ready to eat it :( Very sad discovery!

I love those evil things. My daughter claims the real reason we have to do Hollywood for 2 days is so I can buy 2 of them.

I usually pack plastic baggies with me to store things in that I want but cant eat at the time or cant eat all of at the time. Once I even took an empty 16 oz sour cream container with me cause I couldn't decide which cupcake I wanted at BOG and took the one I didn't eat to go with me. When I ate it, I tossed the container. LOL

I’m planning on picking one up before we eat at Sci Fi and then having it for dessert while we wait for Fantasmic. :)

What is the best time to visit sweet spells? I missed my window in the last trip and it was jam packed in the evening.

Related - will a carrot cake cookie keep if I get one earlier in the day and eat it later?

Where is Sweet Spells? I don't see it on the Disney website?! I want a carrot cake cookie!

Okay so... how much raisin is in this thing? Most of the pics I have seen you can't even tell there is supposed to be raisins in it, but I have been told there are.

Okay so... how much raisin is in this thing? Most of the pics I have seen you can't even tell there is supposed to be raisins in it, but I have been told there are.

It's in the cookie itself, not the cream cheese filling. I didn't find it to be too many raisins, and they may have been golden raisins. They are fairly moist, since it's more like cake than cookie. Both DH and I aren't huge raisin fans, but we love the cookie. If I were to guess maybe the ones we have gotten had at most 10 raisins in each half. They are really big, so it's kind of a small ratio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter