Carol Adams surveys - test products at home?

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
have any of you tested products for Carol Adams, and if so do you get paid for doing so?

well, you get points for answering questions after you test the products. You still need to have the min. of 1000 points to cashout, though. I tested something for them recently and got 75 points when I finished the survey. 75 points may not sound like much, but I did also get the "free" product to test, which was probably worth a few bucks.

I started doing NFO My Survey about a month ago and already accumulated over 1000 points (which is worth $10). I've also tested a couple of products for them which I got more points for. It seems like a very easy program to participate in and the surveys don't take a lot of time.

I did a product sample survey for them this past spring and didn't end up receiving any points for it. I don't really mind b/c it was stuff I would normally buy anyway and I didn't have to b/c they were given to me. When I got the packet on it there was no mention of any point value for the testing at all.

I love Mysurvey. They are definitely one of the most honest programs out there. They also pay promptly after cashing out. I wish there were more programs out there like this one. I would be doing surveys constantly getting me closer and closer to Disney.

I'm signed up for mysurvey, how do you sign up to test products as well?

Ashley

I believe that they will ask you if you fit certain criteria. Good luck with receiving some of these in the future.

Thanks for your replies!

So far I have received two products- deodorant and soap.

It didn't say anthing about getting points from it trying out the products; however, I have been getting a lot of surveys recently - about 15$ worth!

Thanks for your replies!

So far I have received two products- deodorant and soap.

It didn't say anthing about getting points from trying out the products; however, I have been getting a lot of surveys recently - about 15$ worth!

I'm testing shampoo & conditioner for mysurvey.com now. I've also tested body soap & dog food for them. OK, the dog food wasn't for us to eat! The points add up quickly & they are quick to pay out once you reach the 1000 point level.

I just got one that if I change my home page for two weeks they will give me a 100 points. Did it. So far it seems painless. They said that they will send me a new link to change it back at the end of two weeks. Is anyone else doing this one?

I haven't heard about that one. I have tried a pasta mix for them. They sent along $5 for the meat to add to the meal and I got 150 points for answer questions about the product. I like them.

I just finished answering the survey questions I mentioned earler, and I received a dollar. I like the pasta one. Would have liked to have received that one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter