Carnival family harbor

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
We just booked a room in the Celebration family harbor. We had a choice between a family harbor or balcony they were the same price. What are you experience with these rooms? I'm reading mixed reviews online and starting to double think my choice.
I have a 12 and 15 year old boys
I got a really good deal on it considering it's a brand new ship

We just booked a room in the Celebration family harbor. We had a choice between a family harbor or balcony they were the same price. What are you experience with these rooms? I'm reading mixed reviews online and starting to double think my choice.
I have a 12 and 15 year old boys
I got a really good deal on it considering it's a brand new ship
We booked the family harbor on the Horizon for transatlanic when it was new. On day 3 we asked to be moved due to the horrible noise that started above us in the middle of the night and lasted for hours, below prep kitchen, and they moved us 4 cabins down the hall and it was perfect. Not sure I'd spend the extra money again for family harbor but it was a nice feature on longer cruise with a lot of sea days.

We booked the family harbor on the Horizon for transatlanic when it was new. On day 3 we asked to be moved due to the horrible noise that started above us in the middle of the night and lasted for hours, below prep kitchen, and they moved us 4 cabins down the hall and it was perfect. Not sure I'd spend the extra money again for family harbor but it was a nice feature on longer cruise with a lot of sea days.
You made me feel better.. we have 3 full sea days I thought they would like the lounge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter