Caribbean Beach to Fantasia Mini Golf

ilovebassets

Animal Kingdom fanatic!
Trying to figure out the best way to get from CBR to Fantasia Mini golf. At first I thought it would be taking the Skyliner to Epcot and walking over there, but now I'm wondering if it wouldn't be faster to take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios and walk. Thoughts anyone?

Trying to figure out the best way to get from CBR to Fantasia Mini golf. At first I thought it would be taking the Skyliner to Epcot and walking over there, but now I'm wondering if it wouldn't be faster to take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios and walk. Thoughts anyone?

Per Google Maps:
Epcot Skyliner station = .8 miles 15 min
Hollywood Studios Skyliner station = .9 miles 16 min

That surprised me, so I mapped it too and got the same results. It's basically a tossup! Take one way there and the other way home!

Just to add to the great answers above: While the distance is a wash please consider that the path from Epcot has lots of shade along the walkway. The walkway from / to HS has no shade if you are out during the day.

Dave

The best way is to use Uber. Time is money on vacation, especially if you are squeezed for time.

Just to add to the great answers above: While the distance is a wash please consider that the path from Epcot has lots of shade along the walkway. The walkway from / to HS has no shade if you are out during the day.

Dave
Thank you! This is helpful information!

The best way is to use Uber. Time is money on vacation, especially if you are squeezed for time.
This is our day off of the parks, so we don't mind taking our time. Plus we'll have a five year old with us and don't want to have to deal with carrying a booster seat around. We've driven many many times to WDW with all our kids, but this is a short trip for just the 5 year while big brothers are at sleep away camp, so we decided to fly.

But generally I agree with you that time is money and money is time even on vacation!

This is our day off of the parks, so we don't mind taking our time. Plus we'll have a five year old with us and don't want to have to deal with carrying a booster seat around. We've driven many many times to WDW with all our kids, but this is a short trip for just the 5 year while big brothers are at sleep away camp, so we decided to fly.

But generally I agree with you that time is money and money is time even on vacation!
Oh my, if you have a 5 year old with you, then @Marthasor has the best suggestion - Skyliner to DHS, then take the boat to Swan/Dolphin and walk from there. Or Skyliner to Epcot, then catch the boat there to Swan/Dolphin. That would be best if it's a hot sunny day. Take one route in one direction, the other route in the other direction.

Oh my, if you have a 5 year old with you, then @Marthasor has the best suggestion - Skyliner to DHS, then take the boat to Swan/Dolphin and walk from there. Or Skyliner to Epcot, then catch the boat there to Swan/Dolphin. That would be best if it's a hot sunny day. Take one route in one direction, the other route in the other direction.

Yes, I think the least amount of walking would be Skyliner all the way to EP, boat from EP to Swan/Dolphin, walk to Fantasia (the boat from EP to Swan/Dolphin will be a bit slow and, yes, you can walk instead, but this would keep you out of the sun and heat for the most part). On the way back, I would walk to Swan/Dolphin boat to DHS, Skyliner back to CBR. If interested, there are a ton of great restaurants in that area and ice cream at the Dolphin, Beaches and Cream at BC and also on the Boardwalk at BWI.

Yes, I think the least amount of walking would be Skyliner all the way to EP, boat from EP to Swan/Dolphin, walk to Fantasia (the boat from EP to Swan/Dolphin will be a bit slow and, yes, you can walk instead, but this would keep you out of the sun and heat for the most part). On the way back, I would walk to Swan/Dolphin boat to DHS, Skyliner back to CBR. If interested, there are a ton of great restaurants in that area and ice cream at the Dolphin, Beaches and Cream at BC and also on the Boardwalk at BWI.
We already have a Beaches and Cream reservation at 12:30 after our 10:30 golf tee time!!

We'll have a stroller with us so the little one won't have to work his legs so hard. And we live in midtown Atlanta so are used to walking a lot in hot humid summers. Doesn't phase us.

We already have a Beaches and Cream reservation at 12:30 after our 10:30 golf tee time!!

We'll have a stroller with us so the little one won't have to work his legs so hard. And we live in midtown Atlanta so are used to walking a lot in hot humid summers. Doesn't phase us.
We just did this last week staying at Riv. We used Lyft to get over to Fantasia golf, but then walked to Beaches and Cream for our lunch. After lunch we took the Epcot skyliner back to Riv.

Are you getting the resort refillable mugs? You can take them with you, go to the Epcot station of the Skyliner then stop at BW, YC or BC and fill them on the way over to mini golf and also on the way back to the Epcot skyliner station.

I would take the Skyliner to Epcot going then take it from Hollywood Studios going back...they are about the same distance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter