Caribbean Beach Room Request

CNYMickeyFan

Mouseketeer
We were lucky enough to get a reservation for Standard View w/ 5th bed at CBR for February '21 before the madness happened. Now were looking at the resort map and wondering what room/building to request. Suggestions? We're thinking of requesting the building closest to the Skyliner but would love some recommendations. Knowing we're in a standard view we know the view will most likely be the parking lot or of some bushes or something so view isn't really a factor.

We were lucky enough to get a reservation for Standard View w/ 5th bed at CBR for February '21 before the madness happened. Now were looking at the resort map and wondering what room/building to request. Suggestions? We're thinking of requesting the building closest to the Skyliner but would love some recommendations. Knowing we're in a standard view we know the view will most likely be the parking lot or of some bushes or something so view isn't really a factor.

Our favorite Standard locations are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both are about a 3-4 minute stroll across the bridge to OPR and the Main Feature Pool. And both are about 4 minutes to both the Riviera and CBR Skyliner Stations so you have options. Jamaica 45 doesn't have many rooms with parking lot views because building 46 is between it and the parking lot.

We loved Jamaica too. We were near the quiet pool and felt it was a central location.
You can get some nice views with standard view at CBR. Unlike POR they haven’t broken up views as much so you can still get a garden view.

Our favorite Standard locations are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both are about a 3-4 minute stroll across the bridge to OPR and the Main Feature Pool. And both are about 4 minutes to both the Riviera and CBR Skyliner Stations so you have options. Jamaica 45 doesn't have many rooms with parking lot views because building 46 is between it and the parking lot.

Question for you. How's the noise with the Skyliner directly overhead? I have to say flying over them my first thought is it wouldn't be a great location but I am interested to get my opinion changed!

Question for you. How's the noise with the Skyliner directly overhead? I have to say flying over them my first thought is it wouldn't be a great location but I am interested to get my opinion changed!

Never heard any noise from them while in our room. When out and about we could hear the announcements, but they were not loud or bothersome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter