Caribbean Beach resort buses

Marie Smith

Earning My Ears
I have read conflicting things about the bus service at this resort. Do the buses stop at all villages, or do some buses stop at half of them and other buses stop at the others?

I have read conflicting things about the bus driving pattern, too. I'm trying to figure out if it's best to go to Martinique or old Port Royale to catch the bus or if it's be ok to get it in whatever village I end up in.

I would just hop on the bus at whatever village you are near. It is not worth the effort to try and pick the "best' bus stop.

From what I understand more times than not now the buses only do half of the stops. But as with all things Disney, that is not set in stone.

I would just hop on the bus at whatever village you are near. It is not worth the effort to try and pick the "best' bus stop.

From what I understand more times than not now the buses only do half of the stops. But as with all things Disney, that is not set in stone.

Out of curiosity, how does that work when taking a bus from a park/DS back to CBR?

We were there in January and stayed in Aruba. I don't know for sure how the buses worked picking us up since we were the last stop, but from what I've read they just pick up Jamaica/Aruba in the mornings. The other bus goes to the other stops. That seems like it was true, because we never had issues getting on the bus in the morning. One morning not everyone made it on the HS bus, but as we were pulling away there was another right behind. In the afternoons I think it went to every stop, Aruba being last, but still never had an issue.

Coming back from the parks, we always went to every stop, Aruba being last. It wasn't bad though. It was nice getting on and going right to the park, think I'd prefer that than making stops when getting on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter