Caribbean Beach Pool

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
My daughter will be staying at Caribbean Beach but her father and sister will be staying at All Star Movies. Are they allowed to come over and swim with her at Caribbean Beach??
Thanks for your help.

Technically no, but if the person on duty is in a good mood, they might be allowed in...

My daughter will be staying at Caribbean Beach but her father and sister will be staying at All Star Movies. Are they allowed to come over and swim with her at Caribbean Beach??
Thanks for your help.

The rule is no. You have to be a guest of that resort to swim at the pool. However, they can ask the lifeguard on duty if it is ok. They are the ones that can say Yes, if they feel they can handle extra guests at that time. But there is no way to know ahead of time if it will be allowed. It would be disappointing to show up with your bathing suits, ready to go, and be told No I'm thinking.

Since they are also staying at a WDW Resort,it is VERY LIKELY that the CBR Lifeguards will approve.:)

When we stayed at CBR, the pool was always very crowded. I can't imagine them allowing a non-guest to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter