Caribbean Beach FAQ part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are needing accessible rooms with roll in shower. We could not get this in preferred rooms in neither resort. which one has the shortest distant from food court and also better pool?

We can get the pirate rooms in Royal Carribean with roll in shower. what part of the resot is in and how far fro. The main pool?

the are also going in December . which is prettier at Christmas?

thanks

Charleyann

We are needing accessible rooms with roll in shower. We could not get this in preferred rooms in neither resort. which one has the shortest distant from food court and also better pool?

We can get the pirate rooms in Royal Carribean with roll in shower. what part of the resot is in and how far fro. The main pool?

the are also going in December . which is prettier at Christmas?

thanks

Charleyann

If the only accessible room you can get at CBR is a Pirate Themed room, you will have about a 10 minute walk to OPR and the main pool. The Pirate rooms are in Trinidad South, the farthest village.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.htm

The pool and slides at CBR's main pool are great.

We have never stayed at CSR, so I can't comment on the pool there. From talking to people who have stayed at both CBR and CSR, they are about the same as far as the size and walking involved.

There are plenty of villages at CBR and buildings at CSR that are close but not preferred. However, I don't know anything about where accessible rooms are located.

Sorry I can't answer all your questions, but hope this helps a little.

Booking CBBR for the first time for October, 2013. My sister and I are taking the parents for MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival.

After this stay, we will have officially stayed in each Moderate Resort!

I am hearing wonderful things about CBBR and cannot wait to check it out. :goodvibes

I've been meaning to post these from our June stay. Here are some pictures of Illuminations from CBR. We were standing at the beach in front of Martinique, but I'm guessing you could get the same view anywhere from Old Port Royale as well.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE!!! :yay:

I don't know if we will get to see illuminations this trip,but at least we can watch from the beach!

I've been meaning to post these from our June stay. Here are some pictures of Illuminations from CBR. We were standing at the beach in front of Martinique, but I'm guessing you could get the same view anywhere from Old Port Royale as well.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for those pics! I checked out your cruise pics on your Flickr too, I loved them! My fam and I are doing our first cruise going on the Dream in Jan so we are excited.

Great pictures of Illuninations from the CBR! Oh how I wish I were there to watch them this evening.

DannyDisneyFreak: We stayed at the CBR for two nights in May, went on our first Disney Dream cruise and then returned to the CBR for a week. I have a trip report going if you would like to read along. The link is in my signature below and I have chapter links in post number so it won't take you long to catch up.

Getting excited, 36 more days until our trip. We'll be staying at CBR for the first time this trip. We started staying at value resorts and then moved up to Moderates and have stayed at all of them but CBR. Anxious to find out after this trip which Mod will be my favorite!

Hi.. sorry if this was asked and answered already, my computer is being SO slow and I just don't have time to go through the whole thread.

I'm considering staying at CBR and all I'd be able to afford is "standard view." So I'm wondering, will I be somewhere out in no man's land because of that, or is it possible that I could be in a room close to OPR but just with a view of the parking lot?

Hi.. sorry if this was asked and answered already, my computer is being SO slow and I just don't have time to go through the whole thread.

I'm considering staying at CBR and all I'd be able to afford is "standard view." So I'm wondering, will I be somewhere out in no man's land because of that, or is it possible that I could be in a room close to OPR but just with a view of the parking lot?

Well, it won't mean no man's land, but there are 6 buildings (3 on each side) that are considered Preferred, the rest of the buildings are standard. There is one other section that is pretty far away, but those are the Pirate rooms so I wouldn't worry myself about that. The other part that you need to consider about staying at CBR is that there is an internal shuttle that will move you around the different villages at the resort, so you can always take that to OPR or the pool.

I'm sure it's been answered but I can't seem to find the post. How long a walk from Trinidad South (pirate room-standard) to Port Royale? Thanks! :)

I'm sure it's been answered but I can't seem to find the post. How long a walk from Trinidad South (pirate room-standard) to Port Royale? Thanks! :)

We did this walk for friends of ours who were going to be in the Pirate Rooms 1 week after we came home. From the farthest point of Trinidad South, where the #39 is on the below map, and it was just under 10 minutes. I was walking at a leisurely pace and stopped to take some pics too. Hope this helps.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.htm

mickeystoontown said:
Great pictures of Illuninations from the CBR! Oh how I wish I were there to watch them this evening.

DannyDisneyFreak: We stayed at the CBR for two nights in May, went on our first Disney Dream cruise and then returned to the CBR for a week. I have a trip report going if you would like to read along. The link is in my signature below and I have chapter links in post number so it won't take you long to catch up.

Will do! You can check out my PTR too :) link in my siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter