Cardinal's VMK Trivia Thread, win stuffs!

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
Here are the rules. They have been simplified to caveman speak so even the lowest evolved of all of us (coughAenguscough.... yes, I'm kidding.) can understand.

~Question is posted.
~Peoples guess answer.
~Person get answer correct.
~Winner get prize.

The consecutive questions will increase in difficulty each time.

Question 1:
Which magic pin was given out for the first time by VMK Staff playing Hide and Seek at the "VMK Parade?"

Roller Coaster Gal is correct!

The answer was:
Inferno

You get a "Congratulations!" from Cardinal:

Congratulations!

Oh, sorry. I didn't mention that as the questions get harder the prizes get better :rotfl:

Question 2:

How many questions in the Bridge to Terabithia quiz game do you have to get right in order to win a treehouse?

Tent. I mean... ten :blush:

Oh, looks like I got beaten several times over... :rotfl:

_Twinks&Spinks_ answered first, and gets the prize:

A PM from none other than... me. :lmao:

Okay guys, let's start the material prizes. I'll step the questions up a notch.

Question 3:

What was the first month in VMK, and name the type of item that was sold on the weekends that month.

yeah I have no idea!

Was it a pin month? where they sold pins on the weekends
or
Was it a hat month? where they sold hats on the weekends

^ Those are complete guesses.. I don't know if they're right.

Wow.. The only thing I really remember was being the first event which was centered around Celebration/Space. I do remember the Yellow-ish Space Suit being sold. :confused3 Took a I guess.. I cant remember that much LOL

Wow.. The only thing I really remember was being the first event which was centered around Celebration/Space. I do remember the Yellow-ish Space Suit being sold. :confused3 Took a I guess.. I cant remember that much LOL

Hmm... that was a room decorating contest. I'm looking for the first month theme. Three special items were sold.

Hmm... that was a room decorating contest. I'm looking for the first month theme. Three special items were sold.

I think I got it now. It was based around Tomorrowland and 3 of the Tomorrowland Retro pins were released.

^^ If thats not it then my only other guess would have to be the Kellogs promotion. LOL and we got the Map Table, Skeleton at Helm, and Skull Rock room :rotfl2:

I think I got it now. It was based around Tomorrowland and 3 of the Tomorrowland Retro pins were released.

^^ If thats not it then my only other guess would have to be the Kellogs promotion. LOL and we got the Map Table, Skeleton at Helm, and Skull Rock room :rotfl2:

I don't think so....? Unless I have short term memory loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter