Cardiac Arrest Lisa Marie Presley.

I'm just sorry she never found someone who wanted to be married to Lisa Marie and not "Elvis' daughter".

she reportedly loved the depiction of her father in the film. her dad's death anniversary this week? that was back on august 7th.
I misspoke in that post but you did too. Elvis died on August 16. Just she loved the film but it was very emotional.

Last edited:

I misspoke in that post but you did too. Elvis died on August 16. Just she loved the film but it was very emotional.

Austin Butler's speech at the Golden Globes was very emotional to Lisa Marie and her mother. He went up, speaking like he was still doing Elvis, and as he thanked them, he said in his Elvis voice, "Lisa Marie and Priscilla, I love you both." You can see both of them react to him saying that.

He was skewered on social media for speaking that way. (This was before Lisa Marie had her cardiac arrest.) His real voice is very different. And the movie finished filming a while ago already. So, it's not like he just stepped off set and is needing time to readjust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter