• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Card making stuff arrived!

Squidge

Mouseketeer
Oay gang my first lot of card making stash just arrived at work! I got 10 white, 10 red and 10 green 10 cm x 10 cm deccle edged cards (do you think they are a bit small), a page of gold Seaons Gretings peel offs, some PVA glue and some gold and silver craft paper - cant wait to get in now and start using it all!!!

Kirsty xx

I love making cards! I just did a bunch of birth announce,ents and thank you notes, and now I'm starting on fire truck birthday party invitations for my 3 year old DS. I usually stick with 4 x5 because it's easy to deal with. Have fun! :)

Thanks Gillian, I hope the truck cards come out nice!

Afraid I gave in and bought a few more bits online - 2 stamps and ink pads, some glitter and a few other bits and bobs!

Kirsty xx

I just discovered spray adhesive - it's my new best bud! I am addicted to the stuff. Maybe it's the fumes!? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter