Car Wash @ Universal Studios

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
What a great option for people traveling during the infamous lovebug season!!! Kind of expensive, but definitely better than a new paint job.

If you are referring to Corey's rapid-fire, the car wash offering is at Universal Studios (at valet parking). :goodvibes

Oops -- better finish my coffee prior to posting! I'll edit my thread. Thanks Julie...:goodvibes

This is a neat offering. Along these same lines, we found that when we parked off site at a private lot the last time we flew to Orlando, the lot offered to detail our car for a trivial amount while we were gone. If you are flying into Orlando, and are leaving your car at a private lot somewhere, check out their services. When we returned, it was snowing :eek: but our car was clean (and they'd started it!).

This is a neat offering. Along these same lines, we found that when we parked off site at a private lot the last time we flew to Orlando, the lot offered to detail our car for a trivial amount while we were gone. If you are flying into Orlando, and are leaving your car at a private lot somewhere, check out their services. When we returned, it was snowing :eek: but our car was clean (and they'd started it!).

We used to have a place like that - Aeropark. You'd stop by on your way to the airport and go in one of their guys would get in the car with you and ride with you over to the airport. You'd tell the guy what you wanted done (wash, detailing, oil change, etc.) while you were gone and when you'd be back. They'd help you unload your luggage and then drive your car back to over to Aeropark. When you got home, you'd call them to come pick you up. It was the best!! Unfortunately, they closed a few years ago. I miss them terribly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter