Car sickness

wendyww

Mouseketeer
My daughter gets motion sickness in the car its not as bad as it used to be she only complains when we go on long driving trips saying her tummy feels sick. My question is should I be worried taking her on some of these rides? Is there anything I could give prior to going to the parks?:confused:

There are several over the counter medications that work wonderfully for motion sickness. My 8 year old gets upset stomachs in the car, and Dramimine and others, work wonders. Just check with your local pharmicist.

Does one taste better than the next? She has a real problem with taking things that taste bad.:D

Bonine is what my 8 year old uses. They are chewable, and have a cherry or strawberry taste. He has no problem with them. Just take one pill an hour before car rides or amusement park rides and it lasts all day. Works great!

Great! Can you get that over the counter? Shes 5 is it ok for her to take. We have a driving trip coming up and would like to give it a try!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter