Car Service from LAX to Disneyland?

SuperShuttle sadly no longer serve LAX now; whilst there were some bad reports of them - we used them back in December 2019 and they saved us from a bit of a pickle, which helped a lot :) I believe Prime Time Shuttle are still going, you should also give Karmel Shuttle a go and see what they are also now offering.
It appears that Super Shuttle has come back to life as Super Shuttle Express and Execucar. Looks like they only serve LAX at this time.

Airport Transportation Made Simple | Book a Ride | SuperShuttle

Got it - thank you both for your replies!

I stand corrected in this case. :) They are now known as SuperShuttle Express but are still accessible under their original name. I'm glad to hear they are back.

Last edited:

For those who have used Lanksy and done the grocery store stop is it a set store? One you pick? One near Disneyland?
We’ve used Lansky twice- once after flying into LAX and more recently SNA. When we got in the car, we reminded the driver that we wanted to stop and they told us where we’d be going. Whether the choice may have been up for debate, I don’t know.

The first trip we stopped at Ralph’s and the second time at a Von’s. Both worked well and the driver loaded and unloaded our groceries for us.

Choosing Lansky is a bit of a splurge compared to other options, but one I will always choose when traveling to DL.

We’ve used Lansky twice- once after flying into LAX and more recently SNA. When we got in the car, we reminded the driver that we wanted to stop and they told us where we’d be going. Whether the choice may have been up for debate, I don’t know.

The first trip we stopped at Ralph’s and the second time at a Von’s. Both worked well and the driver loaded and unloaded our groceries for us.

Choosing Lansky is a bit of a splurge compared to other options, but one I will always choose when traveling to DL.

Thanks! I'm not sure Lanksy is really a splurge based on quotes I have received from them, Supershuttle Express and Karmel all of which came back about the same roundtrip from LAX.

We used Execucar from LAX in Sept 2019; it worked great. Prompt, courteous, helped with bags, and if memory serves, about 1/3 to 1/2 less than the price of Lansky's. We didn't need carseats, though, and we ordered groceries for delivery to the hotel, so we didn't need a grocery stop.

Last edited:

Here's another one that I'd love any opinions on - Xecutive Shuttle &Transport. We're a party of 9 flying into LAX and need transportation to the Disneyland Hotel. We'll need 3 car seats and found on their website that they have a 14 passenger van that we could use plus they provide car seats. Has anyone used them and have any thoughts about their service?

Looking for recommendations as well for party of 6 coming from airport but only party of 2 returning.

I ended up with Karmel. Super Shuttle reminds me of the old super shuttle from the bay area and that was not fun.

Based on the previous posts in this thread and great reviews, I reached out to midwilshuffle for a quote and they told me $135 from LAX to Disney... quite a bit more than previous posters! It puts it pretty close in price to Lansky's or Karmel, so my attempts to save money were thwarted! Just in case anyone else was still looking for transport, I thought I'd give my updated information!

Based on the previous posts in this thread and great reviews, I reached out to midwilshuffle for a quote and they told me $135 from LAX to Disney... quite a bit more than previous posters! It puts it pretty close in price to Lansky's or Karmel, so my attempts to save money were thwarted! Just in case anyone else was still looking for transport, I thought I'd give my updated information!

How long did it take before they got back to you with a fare quote? I submitted my request this morning.

How long did it take before they got back to you with a fare quote? I submitted my request this morning.

I submitted mine this morning as well and heard back about an hour ago. We are a party of 6, so that might be impacting the price as well

I submitted mine this morning as well and heard back about an hour ago. We are a party of 6, so that might be impacting the price as well

Just heard back. We are flying into Long Beach, so that's what my quote was for. $125 one way for 6 people as well. That was more expensive than I thought it would be.

To add a bit more to the Lanksy vote, I usually took Uber/Lyft from LAX to DL.

Prior to Covid it was about $50-$60 each way after waiting, maybe 15-20 minutes at the airport. Of the three times I did it, only once did the driver know exactly where to drop me off at the gate. At the end of the day I would usually head to DLH to be picked up.

With Lanksy, the pick up (from SNA) was immediate, the drop off was perfect, and we were picked up ahead of schedule. Round trip $185. From LAX it would be $165 one way. It could be argued it would be worth it just to do drop off and save yourself the 20 minute wait and any drop off confusion. One Lyft driver's confusion cost me an hour at the park.

To add a bit more to the Lanksy vote, I usually took Uber/Lyft from LAX to DL.

Prior to Covid it was about $50-$60 each way after waiting, maybe 15-20 minutes at the airport. Of the three times I did it, only once did the driver know exactly where to drop me off at the gate. At the end of the day I would usually head to DLH to be picked up.

With Lanksy, the pick up (from SNA) was immediate, the drop off was perfect, and we were picked up ahead of schedule. Round trip $185. From LAX it would be $165 one way. It could be argued it would be worth it just to do drop off and save yourself the 20 minute wait and any drop off confusion. One Lyft driver's confusion cost me an hour at the park.
We're trying to figure out what to take from Long Beach to DL and back. we'll have a party of 6 with at least 1 large suitcase each. Just wondering if Lansky would be big enough for all of us, we'll be going in November, thanks!

We're trying to figure out what to take from Long Beach to DL and back. we'll have a party of 6 with at least 1 large suitcase each. Just wondering if Lansky would be big enough for all of us, we'll be going in November, thanks!

Lanksy's site says: "Up to 6 passengers, If 7 passengers- $10.00 additional charge / each way (price for per vehicle)" so I think you'll likely be just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter