Car Seat rental

Junebugwv

DIS Veteran
I have an Enterprise rental at MCO and now I will need a car seat. Does anyone know if you can add a car seat rental at pick-up or if there is a way to call and reserve one? Modifying the reservation is not a reasonable option as the prices are much higher than when I rented.

I have an Enterprise rental at MCO and now I will need a car seat. Does anyone know if you can add a car seat rental at pick-up or if there is a way to call and reserve one? Modifying the reservation is not a reasonable option as the prices are much higher than when I rented.
I would call Enterprise and ask but what would your plan be if one cant be added without modifying? I ask that because that would be my guess that even calling you will be modifying

I would call Enterprise and ask but what would your plan be if one cant be added without modifying? I ask that because that would be my guess that even calling you will be modifying
If I can't add a seat before arrival, I'll add it to a pick-up order at Walmart. The rental is for 10 days and I actually pick up the rental a few hours before baby & family arrive.

If I can't add a seat before arrival, I'll add it to a pick-up order at Walmart. The rental is for 10 days and I actually pick up the rental a few hours before baby & family arrive.
would not plan on being able to add at arrival plus if you have the time look at price at Walmart and price of renting seeing which is cheaper. also at Walmart you can get one like used to at home not just what rental is using

I would not trust a rented car seat. You don’t know how it’s been treated or if it’s been in any accidents. Either bring one or do a Walmart/Target pickup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter