Car Rentals?

srlugo67

Earning My Ears
Are there any car rental companies on site or will deliver to the resorts? We are flying in and really don't need a car for the entire stay

Turo might be your best bet for delivery to the resort. Otherwise a quick Uber to the Auto Center would be your other choice.

The Dolphin used to have a car rental office (with short hours). But that was pre-pandemic, not sure if it re-opened.

There is a car rental center about two miles from the Grand Floridian, Poly, and transportation center area. You can't walk there to pick-up a car due to all the construction and highways but they will come and get you. I rented a car for one day in October to drive to Mount Dora about 50 minutes from WDW. It was just over $100.00 and was a small car. I am frugal but could find nothing else. (I will not Uber that far.) I did not keep the car over night as I did not want to pay the resort parking fee. (We rented a car from there a couple years ago to go to the grocery as we had a full kitchen etc. However, we now use Aldi delivery and it works great. Never have gone to Aldi's at home but do now as they have been so great on our Disney vacas.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter