• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

car rentals from Port Canaveral to WDW

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Looking for feedback on renting a car from Port Canaveral to WDW and returning it to MCO in September. Trying to find out if it would be more cost effective to take Magical Express (if they drop off at the Dolphin)for a one night stay then back to MCO. or to rent a car?
Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Magical Express doesn't go to the Dolphin (or Swan) so a rental car would be more cost-effective.

Looking for feedback on renting a car from Port Canaveral to WDW and returning it to MCO in September. Trying to find out if it would be more cost effective to take Magical Express (if they drop off at the Dolphin)for a one night stay then back to MCO. or to rent a car?
Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks
Please clarify a few things for us. You mention Magical Express but you also say this is from Port Canaveral. Magical Express only provides transportation to/from MCO and WDW. It doesn't go to the port. Do you mean the DCL transfers instead? In that case, transfers are $35/person from the Port to WDW. How large a group do you have and how much would the car rental be?

You are correct - i meant to say with a DCL transfer. Thank you. I am not certain they drop guests off to the Dolphin. We are only spending 1 night at the Dolphin and leaving the next day. Just trying to find what is more cost effective!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter