Car rental

blobula

Earning My Ears
Hello,

What's the best way to get a great deal on a mini van rental in Orlando from the airport if not using ME? Most seem to be about $500 after all taxes and fees for 7 days.

Due to the family destination mini vans are always at a premium, I used www.carrentals.com Costco Travel and Hotwire and Expedia to keep checking (almost daily) and booked and rebooked until I was happy with the price. We have also used full size SUVs when they were cheaper or booked a full size car if we didn't really "need" the minivan. One trip we even did two cars as it was significantly cheaper and we had 4 drivers.

Costco Travel for sure! Keeping checking back too for better rates. Sometimes they better closer to your travel date.

Has anyone used Fox Rent a Car out of the Orlando airport? They are consistently showing about $275 for a week long rental with taxes/fees on a minivan for March and May of 2020. That's half the price of other rental companies. Budget is the second cheapest. Are they not charging for something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter