Car Rental Discount Codes

PrincesCJM

DIS Veteran
I'm probably renting in car in April for my trip. It's been years since I rented a car and I know that discount codes are more rare. What are some codes folks have had luck with? I want to rent from an on-site company at MCO and will need a minivan or similar. Searching online hasn't gotten me anything good.

We use code 803292 with Alamo. It appears to be from the Disney Family Fun Magazine which has not been published for years we think, but the code is still active and works.

Using the code posted above brought Alamo down the the posted price for Costco for the same van I booked. Maybe try that?

Didn't there use to be threads where people posted codes or rental car prices depending
on Month? I haven't rented a car in a long while but precovid I remember finding tips/deals on it.

For Alamo, I use 7015504. It's the Visa discount code.
Not sure you all get these everytime I try I get Code not valid. I'm shooting for Dec 30th-Jan 9th. I may have to go Turo or just not rent at this point :)

Last edited:
Not sure you all get these everytime I try I get Code not valid. I'm shooting for Dec 30th-Jan 9th. I may have to go Turo or just not rent at this point :)
You're very rarely going to see good prices 10 months out. The best prices I've seen have almost always been within 60 days. My recommendation would be to book whatever you feel comfortable with, then track the booking with www.autoslash.com to watch for price drops. They've saved me thousands over the last few years on my rentals.

You're very rarely going to see good prices 10 months out. The best prices I've seen have almost always been within 60 days. My recommendation would be to book whatever you feel comfortable with, then track the booking with www.autoslash.com to watch for price drops. They've saved me thousands over the last few years on my rentals.
I’ve also used AutoSlash. Booked originally in November for a mini van for 10 days in May for $775. Rebooked every time they send me a cheaper deal and right now I am down to $470

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter