• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

car/flight questions

SheriB

DIS Veteran
How far in advance do you book your flight and/or car rental? I'm going next June, and have been playing on all airline sights and car rental sights. I belong to AAA and Disney Club and find that using any of these discount codes this far in advance does not always produce a discount. I see that most car rental promotional codes, as well as flight discounts, seem to be for the shorter range (within two or three months of travel). Would that time frame be a good time to book both, or should I just keep checking to see what I can get? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sheri :D

I woul just keep wacthing. With the car rental, you can always cancel and rebook if you find a better deal. As for the airlines, just keep watching, if something looks acceptable, grab it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter