Capture Your Moment photoshoot now available

CeCe0906

Mouseketeer
Checked the Disneyland App today, and it finally allows you to book the photo sessions. Got one on our first morning at DL with the grandkids at 10:15. Actually worked out perfect timing right before we meet our guide for VIP tour.

So if anyone was thinking about doing this, check and see if your dates are available!

Please tell us about your VIP Tour when you return. We're very interested in doing it. Thanks.
Sure! We go the 1st week in August. But we probably aren't using it like most people, I'm there with my 3 grandkids, plus their other grandma. The kids are 5, 7 and 9. For me it was about being more present, and having someone else get us efficiently around, pointing out the "little things" I would probably miss wrangling the kiddos, and the VIP seating for shows. So it's not going to be how many e-ticket rides, crisscrossing park marathon tour

Last edited:
Sure! We go the 1st week in August. But we probably aren't using it like most people, I'm there with my 3 grandkids, plus their other grandma. The kids are 5, 7 and 9. For me it was about being more present, and having someone else get us efficiently around, pointing out the "little things" I would probably miss wrangling the kiddos, and the VIP seating for shows. So it's not going to be how many e-ticket rides, crisscrossing park marathon tour
That sounds amazing. What a great experience for you and your grandkids!

Checked the Disneyland App today, and it finally allows you to book the photo sessions. Got one on our first morning at DL with the grandkids at 10:15. Actually worked out perfect timing right before we meet our guide for VIP tour.

So if anyone was thinking about doing this, check and see if your dates are available!
I saw this. What a neat service! I looked for our dates but there were no times available. The cost isn't bad, either, considering how much professional photo shoots can cost.

I'm not sure if I would actually do it, but there is something I am hoping someone can clarify. It costs $99, which does not include photographs. If you have PhotoPass or Genie+ are the photos included? Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.

If we brought DD cap and gown (HS graduation) do you think they'd let her wear it for the photos?

Edit: May have answered my own question "No wedding attire or clothing that drags on the ground is allowed for this photo experience."
I'd have to check the gown length but it's not like a train so it might be OK.

I'm not sure if I would actually do it, but there is something I am hoping someone can clarify. It costs $99, which does not include photographs. If you have PhotoPass or Genie+ are the photos included? Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.
If you have genie+ or photopass the photos are included. We did it at WDW in AK last summer and they turned out great

Does anyone know when a good time of day for photos would be? I scheduled a 9:15 time slot. Just don't want the sun shining in our eyes the entire time. Will this be a problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter