This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Caption Contest.

i thought if i jumped off my raft i would have get away.. but turns out i went over a waterfall, into a bunch of point rocks, and then landed on a hill and rolled all the way down into a tree .
Yeah , im so glad i got away from that storm:headache:

(wow that was retarted)

local-flood.jpg

Where'd the Water go?!!?!?!?!

LoL
that was lame
once again

"...Oh Purple mountains
Majesties
And water through the skies

America America..."

eh i'm goin to snap in about 5.. 4.. 3... 2... 1................................snap

Wow i'm lame :POP

"So we're either going to run into rocks, get struck by lightening, or go somewhere over the rainbow.....What to do first?"

I don't know :p

okay so so so so heresssssssssssss whats gonna happen lightning is gonna go boom then its gonna rain the this water is gonna fall over this mountian then the mountin is gonna get thirsty cuz its got no more water now thats lame!!!!!

"So we're either going to run into rocks, get struck by lightening, or go somewhere over the rainbow.....What to do first?"

I don't know :p

Winner :)

Is it me, or does everyone seem to write straight after their post something like "that was lame..."?

GAH SORRY!
Didn't even see this. Thanks Lily for bumping this for me to see :)
Thanks George! :D

It was so hard to pick a picture! xD

smx75u.jpg

Post away :)

Yes, I am the gaurd dog. Do you have a problem with that???

wow lame lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter