Captain's Grille Sit Down Breakfast or Buffet?

DisneyYerd

Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom
I was wondering which of the two is better. I am trying to find breakfast places near the Boardwalk and thought it look interesting. It is not confirmed though. We plan to have an EPCOT day after breakfast with our first FP+ at 10:15.
Also are both options considered 1 TS credit?
Help is much appreciated!

Yes both are 1 TS credit. You can decide once you get there what you would like to do.

Both are one credit and are nice meals. It just depends on what YOU want
Good Luck

we did the buffet and it was very good. The regular menu looked good too. It was a nice relaxing breakfast. Very quiet on a Saturday morning in October.

For clarity, each person in the party can have what they want. So if you want the buffet and your dining partner wants to order off the menu it's ok.

For clarity, each person in the party can have what they want. So if you want the buffet and your dining partner wants to order off the menu it's ok.

Oh that's good. My dining partner doesn't like buffets that much, so that's good to know.
Thanks for all the help by the way! We did book a breakfast at Captain's Grille so we are pretty excited for it :)

Oh that's good. My dining partner doesn't like buffets that much, so that's good to know.
Thanks for all the help by the way! We did book a breakfast at Captain's Grille so we are pretty excited for it :)

You're very welcome. Have a great trip.

Each gust can choose whatever when you get there. We actually really enjoyed the buffet there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter