Captain Phasma still in Tomorrowland?

SOCALMouseMommy

DIS Veteran
We are going tomorrow and I'm trying to find out if Captain Phasma is still making appearances in Tomorrowland or if that was strictly for May the Fourth? I feel like last time Captain Phasma was doing this little entertainment experience the times were listed on the website somewhere but I can’t find anything.

Related question, the Disney Visa Cardmember character experience in Tomorrowland is Darth Vader. Where is this exactly and how is it different from meeting Darth Vader the regular way in the Star Wars Launch Bay?

We are going tomorrow and I'm trying to find out if Captain Phasma is still making appearances in Tomorrowland or if that was strictly for May the Fourth? I feel like last time Captain Phasma was doing this little entertainment experience the times were listed on the website somewhere but I can’t find anything.

Related question, the Disney Visa Cardmember character experience in Tomorrowland is Darth Vader. Where is this exactly and how is it different from meeting Darth Vader the regular way in the Star Wars Launch Bay?
I’m not sure about Phasma, there isn’t really a difference on the Darth Vader meet. It’s also in Launch Bay & is just a shorter line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter