captain marvin half day tour

My dad and I are booked for the 10-1 captain marvins tour. Is it going to be a good choice. Some people are doing the 2 hour one, I was wondering if we should have done that. We are going to end up meeting my DM and dearling sister at the beach. Does the 3 hour half day tour sound good?
Matt

As I posted before, this is the same exact tour that my husband, myself and my 14 year old boy/girl twins took in November. We loved it. You need to arrive to Capt. Marvins by 9:15 or so. You make two snorkeling stops and then go to stingray city. I wouldn't have passed up the extra snorkeling stop you gain with the half day. Take an underwater camera. We got awesome pictures. The crew was great. We had friends on the boat that did the ALL DAY with Capt. Marvins w/lunch and they said it was outstanding. They went diving for Conch. IMHO you booked the right one.

smiles Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter