Captain Cook and refillable mug?

Jsharp13

Mouseketeer
We want to take a break from MK one day and head over to Poly. I was looking at getting lunch at Captain Cooks so I checked out the menu. I saw that the refillable mug is mentioned, for purchase at $21.99.

Then it dawned on me, since that is a quick service sport outside of the park, does that mean I can refill my mug there?

I am getting my mug from my home resort, Caribbean Beach. Can you use your mug at different resorts? I know I cannot use them in the parks.

Thanks!

We want to take a break from MK one day and head over to Poly. I was looking at getting lunch at Captain Cooks so I checked out the menu. I saw that the refillable mug is mentioned, for purchase at $21.99.

Then it dawned on me, since that is a quick service sport outside of the park, does that mean I can refill my mug there?

I am getting my mug from my home resort, Caribbean Beach. Can you use your mug at different resorts? I know I cannot use them in the parks.

Thanks!
We can't wait to get back to Capt Cook's for the pulled pork nachos!

Thanks!
Been there, done that! Staying at BCV, I've also used my refillable mug at Yacht Club Market, Boardwalk Deli, Contemporary Cafe, Pop Century FC, Riviera, AKL-Mara, Kidani, Captain Cook's, Wilderness Lodge Roaring Forks, Fort Wilderness, Geyser Point-outside, and Grand Floridian Gasparilla Grill. Also, one year, although I was staying at BCV, I bought my refillable mug at Yacht Club Market.

Yes….
That was why we intended to get one last April because due to my AP being blocked most of the weekend I was going to be doing more resort hopping then park touring during my RunDisney weekend but then when my room was so far from the lobby we decided to just grab a few bottles of soda from the speedway station from our room and stick to the free iced water at other resorts lol

21.99. That's really gone up in price since the last time we were there. Now it would take 3 days to make it pay in the Florida heat instead of 1 or 2. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter