~CapElDano's Great Giagundo Guide to VMKTCG Cards~

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
It will continuously be under construction, but here I will post all the cards I come across in the game so that if anyone can't access it, they can see the cool cards! I'll also post the captions so that those of us without a microscope can read them :thumbsup2 . I'll post them by theme throughout the week as I come across them! :thumbsup2

Here's the first batch!

~FORGOTTEN ATTRACTIONS CARDS~

facardsof1.png

Forgotten Attractions 9-Eyes Table: 9-Eye and the Time Keeper loved to take the time to take you through time!

Forgotten Attractions Pins: Never forget Horizons, Dream Flight, River Country, World of Motion, and Alien Encounter.

Forgotten Attractions Figment Hat and Shirt: With your little wings and a splash of purple pigment, you'll be as stylish as a Figment. Dreamfinder not included!

Forgotten Attractions Skyway Couch: Keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times as you float from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland and back.

Forgotten Attractions Nautilus Poster: When you travel 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, don't forget your giant squid repellant!

Forgotten Attractions Mr. Toad's Car Spell: Looks like it's time for you to take a wild ride of your own! Hang on, next stop Toad Hall!

~HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL CARDS~

hthcardsbc2.png

Hollywood Tower Hotel Lightning Spell: It's shocking when lightning strikes twice. It's electrifying when it strikes over and over again!

Hollywood Tower Hotel Elevator Teleporter: Going down... fast! From 13 stories up all the way to the ground in less time than it takes to scream!

Hollywood Tower Hotel Starry Carpet: This is a carpet as vast as space and timeless as infinity. Where will it fit? The Twilight Zone!

Hollywood Tower Hotel Bellhop Outfits: When you're wearing this bellhop costume you'll be ready whenever guests unexpectedly drop by!

Hollywood Tower Hotel Attraction Poster: There's a poster up ahead. It says your next stop is the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!

Hollywood Tower Hotel Luggage Cart: Keep your eyes on your luggage at all times in the Tower of Terror. You never know what could happen to it... or you!

~STITCH CARDS~

stitchcardshl5.png

Stitch Space Vehicle: Wanna get away? This spiffy spacecraft can get from the center of the galaxy to a tropical beach in seconds!

Stitch Hat: Get with the times and get this space age sombrero! It's what all the very latest experiments are wearing this season.

Stitch Record Player Chair: Sit and spin some records! (Records were what they had before CD's... CD's were what they had before MP3's)

Stitch Surfboard Table: Surf's up! Looks like it's time for a Haiwaiian rollercoaster ride... and a little snack!

Stitch Trees and Hammock: Let the galaxy save itself, the island breezes are calling! Kick back and hang loose in this happening hammock!

Stitch Wanted Poster: Warning: He's irresistably drawn to large cities where he'll back up plumbing, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe.

~MONSTERS INC. CARDS~

micardsxq0.png

~TEST TRACK CARDS~

ttcardshg8.png

~FINDING NEMO CARDS~

nemocardshw4.png

~MISSION: SPACE CARDS~

mscardsxw1.png

~OTHER CARDS~

yavncardco2.png

More coming soon!!!

I do miss World of Motion and Horizons. It's ironic that I was talking about
those attractions last night in VMK. :goodvibes

Wow, good idea, Cap :thumbsup2

I was hoping someone would do something like this.

I just wonder why they call some of these "forgotten" attractions. Most of the attractions that are in that category were so well loved that I doubt anyone could forget them.

All the pics are up, I'll post the rest of the captions tomorrow :thumbsup2

Where is this game located at?

edit: ok found the game. But what is the point of it? I didn't get anything to use in VMK.

Love, Love, Love the Forgotten Attractions, Hollywood Tower Hotel and Stitch cards!

I really like the other ones too!

I hope these items will be available for us in the game. :)

I'm waiting for the final version to be released to see what we get! :goodvibes

This is a great idea, Cap! Thanks for putting so much effort into making this for all of the VMKers! I loved being able to read the captions.

I miss the Skyway most of all. It was so nice and mellow, my kind of ride!

Wonderful work Cap! Thanks so very much for undertaking this thread. I think it should be a Sticky at the top of the forum. You So Totally Rock (DUDE!!):cool1:
TikiKrissy

Thanks a bunch for the awesome pics! :thumbsup2 i really hope vmk releases those awesome items. (hint, hint Yavn, i'll be waiting for those twilight items, lol:) )

Wow, good idea, Cap :thumbsup2

I was hoping someone would do something like this.

I just wonder why they call some of these "forgotten" attractions. Most of the attractions that are in that category were so well loved that I doubt anyone could forget them.

Maybe they are "forgotten" because they are now a part of history, and soon
nobody will have remembered going on these attractions. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter