Cape May or Spoodles for breakfast?

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
I know these are 2 different choices, but here is the delima.

We are staying at the Yacht Club. This would be breakfast on our last day. We are planning 3 other character meals (Crystal Palace, LTT, and Chef Mickey's). DH and I have had breakfast at Spoodles before and liked it. MIL and DD (3) have never eaten there. None of us have been to Cape May. We will be going to Epcot after breakfast.

Thanks! :)

We tried Spoodles for breakfast for the first time last fall and loved it so much we returned for a seond breakfast during our stay. If you like coffee, the have the biggest cups I've ever seen. Can't speak to Cape May. We've never been there.

On our last day last time,we ate at Yacht Club Galley and really enjoyed it. I had the buffet-very tasty, wide variety, and I like the fact that the buffet is set up in a different room off to the side. Dh had an omelet that he said was huge! Want to hear any answers to this, though, in case we want to try somewhere else sometime.

go for spoodles. its a great place and by your last meal you may find yourselves all Buffet-ed out.

I'd go for Spoodles too, unless you want to try someplace in Epcot. I think three character meals are more than enough for a 3 year old. Cape May is nice, but a little pricey. You may want to try it for dinner though.

Spoodles is BY FAR better food than the Cape May. I think after three CB's, you'll have had enough.

Anne

After thinking it over I agree with those who said 3 character meals is enough! LOL! So Spoodles it is. :)

Just another rave for Spoodles for breakfast. We usually eat breakfast here once every vacation. Great selection and usually not overly crowded. Food is excellent and service is great! Enjoy!

My DS (almost 14) and I absolutely love Spoodles breakfast. Their breakfast pizza is sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!
All their food is really very good and it is a nice quiet way to start your day. I also agree about the largest coffee cups I have ever seen!

We have done the breakfast at Cape May and enjoyed it but it is a character meal/buffet.

Last trip we ate breakfast at Spoodles twice and really liked the food. My DS is a bit picky and our waiter went out of his way to get just the breakfast my son wanted. It was pretty quiet both mornings we ate there and we liked how the spread the guests out so not everyone was at tables right next to each other. Food was wonderful, I loved the ham and cheese frittata, and DH had banana french toast and breakfast pizza.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter