Cape May dinner question

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
I saw that Cape May has resumed the buffet, can anyone tell me if they still have the bbq pork ribs or are they gone for good? We used to eat there back when we would stay at YC/BC but in the past several years we’ve gone back to staying over on the monorail loop. Can’t find a detailed menu anywhere

We have dined there many times since they resumed buffet service and have not seen them.

Yes, BBQ ribs are back in the rotation! Currently, and could change at any time, ribs are on the buffet on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Fried Calamari is on the buffet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Thank you for posting this update. Crossing my fingers the schedule is the same next month.

Thank you for replying!! Still on the fence as we're staying at Boardwalk and it would be our arrival day (this Thursday). Other options is to keep our Sanaa reservation. It's one of our go to restaurants and we know we'll be happy there too!

Yes, BBQ ribs are back in the rotation! Currently, and could change at any time, ribs are on the buffet on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Fried Calamari is on the buffet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Was there on the Monday the 22nd and there were ribs and my party loved them!

Sorry for coming late to this party but are the menu items on rotation posted anywhere?

We used to go to Cape May buffet a lot when they still had the crab legs on the buffet but haven't been back since they were taken off. The fried cod, fried shrimp and fried clams used to be on rotation and I am wondering if this is still the case or are all three on the buffet every night now. We are considering going back for our Dec trip.

We used to go to Cape May buffet a lot when they still had the crab legs on the buffet but haven't been back since they were taken off. The fried cod, fried shrimp and fried clams used to be on rotation and I am wondering if this is still the case or are all three on the buffet every night now. We are considering going back for our Dec trip.
DH was asking the same question. He does not want to go back since they stopped all you can eat crab legs. :sad:

Fried cod nuggets, fried shrimp and clam strips are on the buffet each night. A few times, fried salmon nuggets have been substituted and a few times we haven't had clam strips but that's the exception.

Fried cod nuggets, fried shrimp and clam strips are on the buffet each night. A few times, fried salmon nuggets have been substituted and a few times we haven't had clam strips but that's the exception.
Thank you!

I have to say, though, that since my DH LOVES the cod nuggets at Cape May but dislikes salmon, if we would get unlucky to have one of "those" nights, I would have a pretty unhappy DH, so I will keep my fingers crossed. :)

Was there earlier this year and all were prepared very well. The sustainable fish was salmon and not over cooked when we visited.

I saw that Cape May has resumed the buffet, can anyone tell me if they still have the bbq pork ribs or are they gone for good? We used to eat there back when we would stay at YC/BC but in the past several years we’ve gone back to staying over on the monorail loop. Can’t find a detailed menu anywhere
They had ribs tonight but they were dry, chewy and full of gristle. The rest of the food was very tasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter