Are you talking about the roasted ones with spicy sauce?

LOL! I thought I was the only person around who was obsessed with those. Delicious!

To the OP, if you are not on the dining plan and the main item you are looking for is crab legs, I suggest the Garden Grove at the Swan on a Friday or Saturday night.

The quality of their crab legs was far superior to the ones we got at the Cape May Cafe in the same week.

I'm not the OP but I appreciate the Garden Grove rec! I may have to book us there for our trip in July! The food looks good and so does the price!

Cape May is a must for us! We love the seafood buffet there. I am not huge into buffets, but we find it to be very good.

We have always have had great luck with the crab legs being fresh and hot.

I am another one for doing this on my DHS night. I also have done the Captain's Grille and ordered crab legs there. It is not all you can eat but they give you several claws with potatoes and corn on the cobb. Comes out just a little cheaper than Cape May if you don't order dessert.

Great news! I just booked it for the first time and I just wasn't sure it was worth the trip or where to go after. Now I have to decide if I take a bus to a resort and then switch to a resort bus or if I order a taxi.

There are different kinds of seafood featured on different nights, Disney's site as well as allears.net has the nights listed for the other choices (if you rather go on a fried calamari night or a fried shrimp night, etc. For example)

I am so glad to read all these great reviews of Cape May. We are probably going to stay at YC again next trip and I was planning on making an ADR for the dinner buffet. My kids LOVE seafood, and can eat a TON of it, so I thought this would be a cost effective way of getting it for them.

Great news! I just booked it for the first time and I just wasn't sure it was worth the trip or where to go after. Now I have to decide if I take a bus to a resort and then switch to a resort bus or if I order a taxi.

Taxi or Uber! Taking WDW transporation takes for ever going between resorts. We always take a taxi, it's not very expensive and so much quicker.

I'm not the OP but I appreciate the Garden Grove rec! I may have to book us there for our trip in July! The food looks good and so does the price!

In addition to great crab legs, you also get half a stuffed lobster per person with the Seafood Sensation buffet. It's only on Friday and Saturday nights. Pluto and Goofy come around too. Most of the time, you can just walk up, or you can book a reservation on Open Table. No need to bother with an ADR.

Lastly, if you have AAA, it gets you 20% off bringing the price to under $30 per adult before tax and tip.

When did crab become a daily offering? In the past it was only available on Sunday and Wednesday.

:earsboy: Bill

When did crab become a daily offering? In the past it was only available on Sunday and Wednesday.

The crabs legs have been available daily for years. Occasionally you might see a posted menu somewhere that only listed them a couple nights a week, but they were actually available nightly and still are.

The crabs legs have been available daily for years. Occasionally you might see a posted menu somewhere that only listed them a couple nights a week, but they were actually available nightly and still are.

Strange, even the menu posted outside of Cape May listed them only two days per week, so does All Ears.

We love CMC! We always try to get there when calamari is on the menu too! DD tried crab legs for the first time on our last trip and is obsessed with them now. Sure, you'll find "better" crab legs somewhere else, but it's a really nice buffet and that have a great selection of food!

Wanted to hear anyone's thoughts on the dinner here. :earboy2: My mom and I are big seafood fans so we're curious to how this will be. Do they have crab legs every night or just at certain times?

My family and I never miss eating at Cape May Café, the serve crab legs every night and we have never been disappointed. We also enjoy the character breakfast there as well. We usually go on an Epcot day. Its easy to leave Epcot through the international gateway and a short walk over to the Beach Club for dinner. Its super easy to go back to Epcot to catch a bus back to your resort or take a bus to another park from the Beach club. There is also the boat that can take you to Hollywood studios. Its a great out of park location for a good meal.

If you are big seafood fans then you will enjoy your meal at Cape May Cafe, it is pretty good. They do have crab legs every night, but swap out some other dishes on different days of the week though.

http://allears.net/dining/menu/cape-may-cafe/dinner

We love Cape May but I did not know they had rotating dishes. Thanks for the info. Swapped my Boma and Cape May ADRs so we are there on Fried Clam/Paella night!

Also have had the Seafood Buffet at Garden Grove on our last trip. Lobsters were a nice touch, and Pluto was there, but it was really LOUD due to the high ceilings I think. I like Cape May better for atmosphere. Food was good at both.

In addition to great crab legs, you also get half a stuffed lobster per person with the Seafood Sensation buffet. It's only on Friday and Saturday nights. Pluto and Goofy come around too. Most of the time, you can just walk up, or you can book a reservation on Open Table. No need to bother with an ADR.

Lastly, if you have AAA, it gets you 20% off bringing the price to under $30 per adult before tax and tip.

WOW! Need to try this!

WOW! Need to try this!

We were really impressed with the Garden Grove and plan to go again in September.

Cape May is good and has more items on its buffet, but if crab legs are the main thing you're going for, GG's are better. They are bigger, meatier and easier to de-shell than CMC's.

Are you talking about the roasted ones with spicy sauce?

LOL! I thought I was the only person around who was obsessed with those. Delicious!

To the OP, if you are not on the dining plan and the main item you are looking for is crab legs, I suggest the Garden Grove at the Swan on a Friday or Saturday night.

The quality of their crab legs was far superior to the ones we got at the Cape May Cafe in the same week.

I think so, but I don't remember the sauce being spicy. I remember them roasted with some kind of yellowish sauce. Whatever it was, they were amazing. I will be so sad if they aren't there when we go in a month.

We have enjoyed Cape May for dinner many times. I am not a seafood eater and always find plenty to eat. Cape May for breakfast is great too!

I think so, but I don't remember the sauce being spicy. I remember them roasted with some kind of yellowish sauce. Whatever it was, they were amazing. I will be so sad if they aren't there when we go in a month.

The sauce on the sprouts I had was red. Kinda like a sriracha. Really good. I think I ate more of them than I did crab legs. LOL!

I was bummed by the soup last October. I think it was seafood chowder. Back in the day, it was a very tasty New England clam chowder with lots of bacon, and I missed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter