• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May Cafe Dinner- Reviews/Disney visa discount?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I know you can get a discount on breakfast at Cape May Cafe with Disney Visa. Is the same true for their dinner?

Also, the last time we went to Cape may was over 5 years ago and we weren't blown away. However, my husband is a huge fan of snow crab, so it looks great.
Or, should we go to Garden Grove with our AAA discount (although their reviews are not as positive as Cape May on Tripadvisor)? Thank you!

I can't comment on the discount, but Cape May is DD's favorite must do restaurant!

It's a must for us. Not only the snow crab, but all of the other options.

I just noticed they only serve the crab legs on certain legs. Darn! This won't work with our agenda.

Good to know. I saw this on allears.net:
Seafood Selections - Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Seafood Selections - Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

YES It is very confusing. The specific days something is available is after the item. So in this example the Sun, Tues refers to the Bacalao not the crab legs. The next night specific entry is the batter fried shrimp. The crab legs are available 7 nights

The websites say the visa discount is 10% without limitation. I’d guess it is ok.

Without crab legs I’d pass on this. The breakfast characters are fantastic.

DD and I really enjoy it, so we always go when we stay at BC. DH isn't a big fan, but I think it's because the first time we went he just wasn't feeling well and now has that association with it.

I like the fried shrimp so we go on one of the nights they have that. The crab legs are usually good as well.

We also really enjoy their breakfast.

YES It is very confusing. The specific days something is available is after the item. So in this example the Sun, Tues refers to the Bacalao not the crab legs. The next night specific entry is the batter fried shrimp. The crab legs are available 7 nights

Didn't I just link one of my old posts about this a couple of days ago? Here it is again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter