DD4
DS2

Our Friends:
Mr. B
Mrs. B
Stitch – age 9
Scamp – age 5
The twins – 18 months Mickey and Minnie

We almost didn’t do the clam bake this time as DH wasn’t sure our friends’ kids would like seafood, but I’m so glad I made the reservation!! Cape May is a great favorite with my family and our friends really enjoyed it too. DH and DD LOVE the clam chowder and Stitch tried mussels for the first time and like them so much, he ate a whole plateful! The kids enjoyed the kids buffet, although I thought the hot dogs looked overcooked and the buns were stale. No matter to us with all the really good stuff to chose from elsewhere. Cape May has much better ribs than WCC. We noticed this last trip, but it was even more pronounced this trip. WCC ribs were terrible, Cape May ribs were tender and fall-off-the bone good! I love the broccolini they have here. It really takes a good veggie to tempt my kids with so many other yummy things around, but this fits the bill. The salad choices were good and the sliced beef was really good. DH and Mrs. B insist that the Oreo desserts are reason enough to visit this restaurant. :teeth: They decided next time they might just start with those! I also like the flan and the key lime tarts. :cloud9:

We had the same server we had in May – Roger. Let me just tell you, he is really great. He’s a bit droll, good with the kids and just the right amount of attentive. :thumbsup2

Ratings:
Service: A
Food: A- (the minus is because the kids bar had some issues, everything else was excellent)
Atmosphere: B+ (it’s a buffet, it’s nice, but not a draw for the atmosphere alone)

Overall: This continues to be a Must-do for us. We really enjoy the food and they have good service. Even if you don’t like seafood, this is a good buffet with lots of choices. This is a place that I'm not afraid to highly recommend to friends.

I love Cape May. I was booking it on every trip and DH got sick of it, so we have not been in awhile. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter