Cape May Buffet Menu

PuppyPrincess

Too far from the Golden Dome and the Castle!
I know they rotate some of their menu based on the day of the week. Does anyone know the best place for me to find out what that rotation is? I'm trying to decide if we should book this for our next vacation. DH eats only limited seafood but would like the carving station too. I want to make sure the seafood he would eat - fried clams or steamed clams - will be there the day we book.

TIA.

I know they rotate some of their menu based on the day of the week. Does anyone know the best place for me to find out what that rotation is? I'm trying to decide if we should book this for our next vacation. DH eats only limited seafood but would like the carving station too. I want to make sure the seafood he would eat - fried clams or steamed clams - will be there the day we book.

TIA.

I work there.

Carving station is every night. Has been a NY strip roast with a coffee crust for months now.

Steamed clams are every night. Fried items rotate. Right now they are fried calamari, cod nuggets and shrimp.

Are the crab legs every night now?? I have an ADR in September, and we gotta have crab legs!! :love:

Any chicken fingers for my picky 5 yr old? I’m considering her and I go to Beaches while the boys eat crab legs. I hate paying buffet price for her to consume next to nothing.

Any chicken fingers for my picky 5 yr old? I’m considering her and I go to Beaches while the boys eat crab legs. I hate paying buffet price for her to consume next to nothing.

We've eaten there about 5 times and I've never seen chicken tenders. I believe maybe there were roasted chicken legs in the "kids" section.

There is usually pizza, fries, veggies, and some kind of pasta. Not sure when you are going, but B&C will be closed August-December. Just an FYI.

Thanks for the update. Any idea if there's a specific night they serve the fried shrimp? That carving station sounds great, my mouth is watering already! I won't be there till December, but dreaming of being there and my ADR's will be in about 45 days, so working on plans! Planning is half the fun.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Chicken nuggets and fries are available but not on the buffet. You have to ask the server and they are made to order so can take a while. You will still be charged the buffet price for your daughter though.

Thanks for the update. Any idea if there's a specific night they serve the fried shrimp? That carving station sounds great, my mouth is watering already! I won't be there till December, but dreaming of being there and my ADR's will be in about 45 days, so working on plans! Planning is half the fun.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Currently, fried shrimp is on the dinner buffet on Sunday's and Wednesday's. (can all change without notice!)

Thanks Suzannews. Have an awesome day. Of course, I know it can change without notice! That goes without saying at Disney for all menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter