Cant stay logged in

cruise cruise cruise

<font color=royalblue>Either way we will have FUN!
Anyone else?
Mods, owners-- help
Looking for comodary from other that this is happening to you too
and/or
wanting to make sure mods and owners know what is going on

Can you clarify? I am not sure what you mean when you say that you can't stay logged in. Do you mean that in the middle of typing something or reading a post, you get automatically signed out and bumped off the board? If you keep getting bumped off the board randomly while in the middle of doing something, then that's a problem that you should report to the Technical board so the webmasters will see it.

Now, if it is a matter of leaving the DIS open on your screen for a while, whether you are typing or letting it go idle, sometimes the system will time out after a bit, and you have to sign in again before your post appears. Lots of times I have been in the middle of updating my TR and because I am typing a lot, the system will time me out while I am typing, so when I click Submit Reply, I have to sign in again before it posts to my TR.

I'm having the same problem. Over on the Tech Board it's been reported, and WebmasterAlex said that it's happening to him, and that this is being looked into.

It's pretty frustrating, so here's hoping they find a solution soon. :)

Sherry - I don't think it's normal that you get timed out and have to log in again. That has never happened to me until last week.

Yep, it's happening to me, too!

Up until a couple of days ago, I was permanantly logged on (ie: did not have to enter my username/password every time I went to disboards.com; now I do). Weird. :confused3

Oh good, glad to know I am not the only one (I had started to worry that I was just doing something wrong) and great to know that it has been reported to webmasterAlex.
Frustrating yes, but at least it is just an issue of not being able to stay logged on vs not being able to log on at all.

I was about to find a board to ask this! It's starting to annoy me. LOL i thought it was just my computer.

I'm having the same problem. Normally I'm logged in always, and lately I have to log in. It takes forever sometimes to get the pages to load too. Many times when I want to log on, I can't because the page is attempting to load and it takes so long I just quit. It took me 6 tries just to get this up on 3 different computers and my phone...Bummer. I haven't been able to get my Dis fix. :(

Mine got fixed sometime last night. When I came on the computer this morning I didn't have to log back in! :thumbsup2

Is this still happening to anybody else? It wasn't happening to me until a couple of days ago and now I have to log in again after about 30 minutes. I used to never have to log in.

Is this still happening to anybody else? It wasn't happening to me until a couple of days ago and now I have to log in again after about 30 minutes. I used to never have to log in.

Yeah, I still have this problem. :confused3 I used to be permanently logged in, and now it won't let me, even if I check the "remember me" box. To those of you who got it fixed, did you do anything different to get it to work?

Yeah, I still have this problem. :confused3 I used to be permanently logged in, and now it won't let me, even if I check the "remember me" box. To those of you who got it fixed, did you do anything different to get it to work?

Nope; mine just automatically fixed itsself, about a week ago :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter