Can't Modify or Make Payment to My Reservation-Site Issue?

famsen

DIS Veteran
I still have 48 days before check in. I wanted to make a change (add dining). Yesterday the site had the button to "change reservation" today it says I need to call or make changes or to make a payment?
Is this just me or is it an issue with the site? I wouldn't think there is any trigger at the 48 day mark that would prevent me from making changes.

Same thing happened to me for multiple trips 66 and 90 days out. I am assuming it is a glitch.

I cancelled a reservation yesterday, and even though there was a "Cancel Reservation" button, I had to call and cancel over the phone, as I tried unsuccessfully to cancel it fro an hour. It would just stay spinning.

Website seems to be wonky. I can't get to much of anything without an error message.

I had to call to make final payment on our trip today. It would not let me do it on the site.

It's not you, it's the site. I'm sure it will revert to it's usual status eventually. Seems to go through this type of thing periodically.

I've had the same issue all day today, 7/30. One would think that a company of WDW's caliber could keep a website running reliably. Apparently not.

I've had the same issue all day today, 7/30. One would think that a company of WDW's caliber could keep a website running reliably. Apparently not.
Honestly, I used to say the same thing. For the longest, Disney was the only one to have constant website problems.
But lately, one company after another is having website issues. Heck, just look back to Amazon on Prime Day

Same issue here. It started yesterday for me. I also am not able to order my magic bands which has been down for me for a month and a half. I had to call to get those done. They claim there will be a system upload sometime in August to fix the magic band problem. We shall see.

I just called to make my final payment. The automated system couldn’t locate my reservation by number. CM took care of i, but with hold time and actual conversation it took 9 minutes instead of 1 on website.

I called yesterday thinking there was something with my MDE when I wanted to make a payment. Where it would normally list the balance due, it said "Payment details are not available at this time", or something of the sort. The CM told me that it was a known issue and IT told them it would be fixed by yesterday.
I called today to change something on my reservation because the change button was gone and also still couldn't access my balance with the same error from yesterday.
The CM I spoke with today said that IT told them it was fixed today, but when I told her it was still an issue she said she'd report it to her supervisor. I've tried Chrome, IE, Safari, and the app, and get the same result on all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter