Can't Make Room Requests?

Mitzicat

DIS Veteran
Odd question and it might just be my internet connection at work, but I am trying to fill out the on-line check in service for my upcoming trip in Dec. When it asks about Room Location Requests (I know these are just requests - nothing is guaranteed) the two drop down menu's under request one and request two are blank? Anyone have this happen before?

EDIT: I should add a few weeks ago I was messing around just to see what my choices were and there were options....I did not hit the submit button. There were actual choices in the drop down menu. Now nothing.

HI --- no mine are blank also! i have a dvc room & a room at AoA....both drop downs are showing blank. :(

Same for me. I arrive in 9 days at POP. I originally had them set but now when I went back, it shows nothing and it won't allow me to request, it's just blank. Very frustrating as I have a preferred room and would like a specific building.

Same for me. I arrive in 9 days at POP. I originally had them set but now when I went back, it shows nothing and it won't allow me to request, it's just blank. Very frustrating as I have a preferred room and would like a specific building.

If you have a request that is specific enough that you want a particular building, you might want to call to have them noted on your reservation. The online system for requests has been glitchy for years. Our September camping trip at Fort Wilderness included the option of being close to an elevator...

I've been unable to make them for a few weeks now for our upcoming stay at the Contemporary. Oh well, I just keep looking

Thanks all....here I allowed myself to day dream for a little and thought..."Oh maybe Disney is going to surprise us with an awesome upgrade!" Then the phone rang and I came back to reality...lol. A girl can dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter