Can't make park reservation for December 26th or the days after.

That's frustrating for those planning but super interesting. Now we know. Thanks for checking and updating.

The title of the thread mentions the problem starting on December 26th. That's the busiest week of the year.
Yes, but reading the thread makes clear that was a separate issue. Reservations are available now through January 8th but for nothing after that, though we are well past when they should have opened which is the current discussion.

I was also wondering if this means a ticket price increase is coming, though not totally sure I see the logic in holding reservations for that… Unless they plan to put in place some kind of tiered pricing for multi day tickets.

The December 26th and beyond issue I first posted about turned out to be due to the browsers I was using and the app. I believe the person who brought up January 8th was looking for answers and found my post. Unfortunately, it turned out to be not such an easy fix and now we are just waiting to hear why they've stopped accepting reservations after the 8th.

I also called Costco as I couldn't book for our dates and they told me they don't know why they haven't been loaded yet but to just keep checking. She also said I had to use a Chrome browser on my computer and phone, which I've never had to do before... :confused3

I’m still not seeing dates past January 8, and I’ve tried using Chrome in incognito mode as suggested by PP. I tried the chat feature on the app at 10:30 am yesterday and still haven’t received a response. Is anyone else having any luck?

I thought you could only book park reservations 60 days out?
Dining reservations are 60 days out. Park reservations are (supposed to be) 120 days for tickets and 90 days for Magic Key holders. So dates past Jan 8 should have opened for non-Magic Key park reservations almost 2 weeks ago but we're still stuck on Jan 8.

I'm glad that others are also seeing the date stuck on Jan 8th! How long has it been stuck on this date I wonder?
My dates aren't until right at the beg of Feb but I'm still checking anyway as I should be able to book in the next few days , doesn't look like that's the case!

I'm glad that others are also seeing the date stuck on Jan 8th! How long has it been stuck on this date I wonder?
My dates aren't until right at the beg of Feb but I'm still checking anyway as I should be able to book in the next few days , doesn't look like that's the case!
It's been 'stuck' since Jan 9th didn't open like it should have almost three weeks ago.

I'm so glad I found this thread. We booked on Sept 23rd, for 01/10-01/14 but the website only shows thru January 8th. I'm a DW local, but haven't been to DL since 2019 and so much has changed since then. I thought I could make reservations at 120 days, but I've been checking, and checking, and checking and it's froze on January 8th as the last day for reservations. WOOF. To be fair, I had no clue about the incognito browser, so I tried that, but it's still a no. Nothing after January 8th. What the heck Disney.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter