• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Well, I am in a local hotel for a couple of days having a WFH “staycation” while contractors are working on my house. And I sure did try to use my Apple Watch to open the door like a dang magic band. Old habits die hard! :rotfl2:

The weekend before my birthday, my mom is treating me to a Yankees game since she’s not coming with me. We have not been to the stadium since months before Covid! We will bring our vaccination cards to get in, and I get to try out Clear for security since they use it there. I signed up for the free trial hoping to save some time at MCO.

Gosh it feels good to get a little bit back to normal.
Clear works great at the stadium and MSG. Hopefully you and your mom get a win, but if we're not playing Detroit or Cleveland I'm not hopeful

On my way to the airport! My four year old and I have been twice post covid. This time husband and our 2.5 yr old are with 🥰 and first time back being fully vaxxed. So excited to be getting away with the whole family. We’re at the Dolphin for the first half and Contemporary for the back half. Will check in throughout the week!

We are having major drama over boys sandals! So many places only carry one or two options that aren’t flip flops, which my boys won’t wear because they are on the spectrum. Went to 3 stores last night! Almost everyone is out already in the sizes we need. Finally discovered my youngest son’s sandals from last year still fit him. And I’m tempted to have my oldest son wear a red pair of Keens that are mine because his foot is the same size as mine and I’m not using them for this trip. But I need to figure something out fast so I can make sure they break them in good over the next 3 weeks.

We are having major drama over boys sandals! So many places only carry one or two options that aren’t flip flops, which my boys won’t wear because they are on the spectrum. Went to 3 stores last night! Almost everyone is out already in the sizes we need. Finally discovered my youngest son’s sandals from last year still fit him. And I’m tempted to have my oldest son wear a red pair of Keens that are mine because his foot is the same size as mine and I’m not using them for this trip. But I need to figure something out fast so I can make sure they break them in good over the next 3 weeks.

Have you ever tried Prime Wardrobe before? The option isn’t available for every size or style, but basically you put a cart together just like a normal Amazon order, and you can try the stuff on for 7 days at home. Whatever you don’t want just send it back in the box with the shipping label they included, and you only get charged for what you keep. Not sure what the selection would be for kids’ sizes, but it’s been a godsend for finding sandals with my small/narrow feet. I got a pair of Tevas that way just the other week, and Clarks for my August 2019 trip.

Dinner Service at Chef Mickey's will return on May 16th as a socially distant family style character meal.
Cape May comes back on May 16th too for breakfast and dinner, without the characters and a new menu

Bookings start on May 7th

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ptions-to-return-to-walt-disney-world-resort/
...Hopefully they release the menu before May 7th. I may think about booking one since I don't have very many ADRs right now.

10 days till we leave. I’ve been mostly packed for a month. But of course I ordered a completely new outfit to wear to DHS! It should come in 2-3 days before we leave Fingers crossed it fits lol. I plan to Disney bound all but my MK day in the parks. Can’t wait to be Home Chewie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter