***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Ugh, Day 3 of trying to get through to Disney recreation. I want to book a fishing excursion and a patio at Blizzard Beach. I work full time and have meetings during the day so holding on for 2+ hours isn't always an option. The other night after work I was on hold for 3 hours and then I figured since it was after 9 they probably closed down. Wish me luck!
Oh man! Best of luck. Let us know how it works out.

My hubs and I had The Discussion lol. We are on, on, on! So unless FL becomes a hot zone we're golden. I did mention a "pool day" (our break day) and he looked at me like I had two heads. But dude. You try going to a resort with like 5 pools in 85-90 degree weather with a 6 year old and YOU tell her she can't go on the pool. I'm packing suits and towels for all just in case lol.

Hi guys!

Just a heads up, since it's almost May and I'm actually now going in October, I'm not updating the list anymore.

I hope you all have great trips!
Thank you for all your work on this thread and the May 2020 one...have a great trip and if you decide to go again in May 2022 and want to start a thread for that I wouldn't be opposed...

I will be for May 2023! 😂
Thank you for all your work!!
I will look forward to your May 2023 thread. We also are planning on May 2023 after going this May. We want to skip 2022 and jump to 2023 hoping that all upcoming rides will be open and of course things we love like fireworks, after hour parties, maybe some sort of fastpass.

Our airfare to MCO just dropped to $59 for our May 2nd arrival. I originally paid $138 for it. We had been debating whether or not to cancel this trip, since DH has been very busy with work lately. But the drop in airfare makes it very tempting to keep the trip. ;)

I’m now at the 30 day mark. We are SO needing this vacation. The entire family has been under a lot of stress recently. Dh is stressed from taking on some extra responsibility at work. Dd is stressed from an particularly difficult college semester, and I am stressed from dealing with aging parent issues. We are so looking forward to being in the Disney “bubble”.

So we have two reservations, one is just a room only for 4/30 and then we have a 7 day room & tix reservation starting 5/1 - all at the same resort. My friend, who made the 1st night reservation just got a call and they are upgrading us to the Grand Floridian. I love the pixie dust - but does anyone know why?
We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort.

I'm wondering if they will upgrade our whole stay...

Our airfare to MCO just dropped to $59 for our May 2nd arrival. I originally paid $138 for it. We had been debating whether or not to cancel this trip, since DH has been very busy with work lately. But the drop in airfare makes it very tempting to keep the trip. ;)

Very busy with work sounds like stress...you know what’s good for that? Disney!!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter