• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Thank you!! That’s what I was reading on another thread too. I really just need to change some Epcot times and if I’m not able to it won’t be the end of the world.

I’m gunning for BOG or CRT for my birthday dinner on the 30th. I managed to get Narcoosee’s on my ADR day but would rather something a little more “fun” themed.

I’m gunning for BOG or CRT for my birthday dinner on the 30th. I managed to get Narcoosee’s on my ADR day but would rather something a little more “fun” themed.
Do you use TP or mouse dining for alerts? I set up some on MD. It’s free but only sends emails which I don’t mind because I have it on my phone. I’m also watching the canceled May ADR thread because I have Sanaa one night and want to make it a little later.

Do you use TP or mouse dining for alerts? I set up some on MD. It’s free but only sends emails which I don’t mind because I have it on my phone. I’m also watching the canceled May ADR thread because I have Sanaa one night and want to make it a little later.

Nowadays ADRs are so hard to come by that I opt for both. I prefer TP but they only give 2 slots so I signed up for MD. I might be desperate enough to spring for the paid version because I find emails useless compared to texts.

Nowadays ADRs are so hard to come by that I opt for both. I prefer TP but they only give 2 slots so I signed up for MD. I might be desperate enough to spring for the paid version because I find emails useless compared to texts.
I thought about paying for it also lol I had to turn on my notifications for email which is very annoying because I get a lot of junk and hate getting a notification every five minutes

Last year I had TP and MD set up for some of the same ADRs and got every ADR I wanted through TP. I usually got their notifications way in advance of MD notifications. It is a bummer that you can only set 2 with TP but I found it worked to always be looking for 2 and add the next one as soon as one filled.

So, I got an 8 AM ADR at Olivia's Cafe on my HS day. Is this cutting it too close in the event that I get a RoTR boarding group?

How much time do you have to get to the attraction once your boarding group is called?

So, I got an 8 AM ADR at Olivia's Cafe on my HS day. Is this cutting it too close in the event that I get a RoTR boarding group?

How much time do you have to get to the attraction once your boarding group is called?

People have reported being able to ride hours after their boarding group is called. However, no one gets on before their group is called. Sounds like Disney may have built in some degree of flexibility knowing people may have reservations to eat or at Savi’s already booked.

I am usually a type A spreadsheet planner. My son has autism so we use a DAS pass some of the time. And we normally don’t do park hoppers because transitions can be challenging. So I feel very ADHD about this trip planning this time. DH and I went in August with my daughter as a present for graduation and to get a feel for how things are now. So this trip we do have park hoppers because in August we really wished we could have been able to because we were done with AK by 2 pm and left DHS and Epcot before close because we’d done everything we cared to for that day. I’ve set up most of my ADRs as lunch and so we aren’t necessarily locked into which park we are hopping to or what time. But without Fastpasses, I don’t have anything else to plan for my spreadsheet! :sad: I’ve been playing around on touring plans but I’ve never found them very helpful for us beyond just keeping track of what we’ve done and what we still need to do.

Finally found a decent ADR for my MK day... 4:30 PM at Plaza Restaurant. The only other option was a 6 PM at The Wave, but I know I won't want to leave the park, only to return with 1-2 hours before closing.

Any recommendations for dinner? How's the ice cream here?

They have released later ADRs for MK & Epcot! Found a 6pm Crystal Palace for us … BOG was available but at $450 with tip for our family of 6, totally over our budget! :tongue:

I managed to snag CRT for my birthday dinner because of this drop!! !!! It’s 8:25 but idc, I’m just thrilled I was able to get it at all and I eat dinner around that time at home anyway.

HI! I'm very new to this... I've heard of the dining alerts, but the site I looked at was charging $15 to sign up for an alert. Are there places I can sign up that don't charge to tell me if a slot opens up? What's TP and MD? omg I'm such a newbie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter