***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

We have been making an ADR for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern for every trip. The food has been very good and they are using the Diamond Horseshoe for extra seating. :)

Do you know if they are doing a la carte again or is it still just AYCTE? I've never eaten there before but am hesitant to pig out by myself when it's so hot lol

Do you know if they are doing a la carte again or is it still just AYCTE? I've never eaten there before but am hesitant to pig out by myself when it's so hot lol
It is still AYCTE which we thought we wouldn't like, but it turns out that we really appreciate having a salad and all the other extras that come with the meal. :)

This sounds silly, but we've found we feel much better when we keep reminding ourselves that just because the table is overflowing with food does NOT mean we have to eat it all. I love LTT food, I have to limit myself to one plate for the sake of the rest of my day.

Not sure if it is ok to post this here - if not just delete it - but I posted in the cancellation thread and no bites. Since this is a hard to find ADR on a busy day at DHS I thought I would post it here.

I am cancelling - SciFi 5/4 11:15 6 people

Also have a Mama Melrose 5/10 11:50 6ppl

I keep vampire hours but can try to coordinate if anyone wants to PM me.

@Sirenitas, so kind of you to post here! I don't need either of those but hopefully you got a few bites?

In our restaurant news, I got a text at 12:35 this morning from TP and booked our Topolino's "breakfast" at 11:40 on our pool day (Wednesday the 5th)! My husband was like "why is your text alert a) on, b) so annoying and c) so loud?" Well, dearest, thats's why lol

@Sirenitas, so kind of you to post here! I don't need either of those but hopefully you got a few bites?

In our restaurant news, I got a text at 12:35 this morning from TP and booked our Topolino's "breakfast" at 11:40 on our pool day (Wednesday the 5th)! My husband was like "why is your text alert a) on, b) so annoying and c) so loud?" Well, dearest, thats's why lol
I got one in the middle of the night for there at noon on the 4th-so funny.

Hours have been extended for May everyone!
Thanks! We have to decide if we want to wake ds (12 months) early to get to MK. He normally wakes at 7 for the day but we would probably want to get to the boats around 6:30 at the fort which is super early for all of us

Yay-except we are coming fromWest Coast and our first day is DHS so it actually would’ve been better for us if they hadn’t moved opening to earlier.

Yay-except we are coming fromWest Coast and our first day is DHS so it actually would’ve been better for us if they hadn’t moved opening to earlier.
We are mountain time and have been dreading the early East coast mornings :P
We like it much better when we go to DLR and get an extra hour!

Start looking late Monday evening but drops usually happen on Tuesday after hour extensions
Thank you!! That’s what I was reading on another thread too. I really just need to change some Epcot times and if I’m not able to it won’t be the end of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter