Can't get through on phone to make final payment

sazzle12

Earning My Ears
Our travel agent is trying to make final payment for us, but cannot get through on the phone. I checked to see if we can pay ourselves online, but it says "to speak to our travel professioinal." This seems crazy to me we can't even get through to pay!

Our travel agent is trying to make final payment for us, but cannot get through on the phone. I checked to see if we can pay ourselves online, but it says "to speak to our travel professioinal." This seems crazy to me we can't even get through to pay!

Wait, are you saying your travel agent is not willing to wait on hold for them and/or keep calling until they get through? Time for a new travel agent. That is their job!

We've been trying to get through on the phone all week and it is basically impossible. On hold forever and then it says, "Sorry, we can't help you right now" and hangs up on you.

My travel agent queues up a bunch of stuff she needs to do and then calls in and does a bunch of stuff for multiple clients all at once so she's not sitting on hold multiple times a day. Sometimes it means that my changes or questions or whatever don't happen for a couple of days, but ultimately it gets done.

Wait, are you saying your travel agent is not willing to wait on hold for them and/or keep calling until they get through? Time for a new travel agent. That is their job!
They did! They were on hold all day for hours and could not get through. She’s calling today on her day off to try :(

I can't believe how inept disney has let their important IT department get! You would think they would at least make it easy for people to make payments. It didn't used to be like that. I have called in and talked with a real person quickly over the years.
It all started to go bad when disney fired their excellent IT team and hired foreign people who they got much cheaper. After that, things started going down hill.
I guess they don't care anymore about the guest experience, even something as simple as a phone call to pay a bill. :(

They did! They were on hold all day for hours and could not get through. She’s calling today on her day off to try :(
I’m a TA. Tell her to choose the new reservation option when she calls in. It works for TAs just like it does for the public. I assume she’s holding right now but if she gets hung up on. She should be able to apply the payment online for you, but DCL can be weird about that close to the final payment, so that’s probably what’s going on.

There have been tons of reports that selecting the option to book a new cruise gets you through very quickly. Maybe your travel agent can give that a try?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter