Cant click on request chat button

millie0312

DIS Veteran
I’ve been trying for several days and I get to the page to request a video chat and nothing! There’s a blue button with no link attached so when I click it nothing happens. I’ve tried phones, different computers, different days/times- it sends me to the page to request the live chat, I accept the terms and then I cannot click the button to request it. It’s so frustrating!! Can anyone help? I am logged in, the chat pops up fine, pop ups are enabled, nothing to block anything, multiple devices and times- I don’t know what else to try

The things I've read suggested include clearing your cookies and cache - those often keep taking you back to the same page that's not working.
Also, shutdown and restart your computer. Some people have had success with trying a different browser. Also make sure you have enabled Popups and haven't blocked cookies.

good luck!

Ugh I’ve tried all of the above and just retried it! I don’t think it would be a firewall or cache thing though since I’ve used multiple computers and my phone. When I click the button there’s nothing attached to it like a website address to go to and the normal typed chat pops up but nothing else. Could it be something with my account since that the only thing similar on all devices? I’m at a total loss I had no issues a year ago doing this

Are you signed in? I was having trouble but then signed in and was able to join the chat.

Are you signed in? I was having trouble but then signed in and was able to join the chat.
Yes I signed in, tried signing in when it prompted me instead of already being signed in. Attached my tickets to a new account and tried that one. I’ve spent so much time trying I feel like crying lol

Yes I signed in, tried signing in when it prompted me instead of already being signed in. Attached my tickets to a new account and tried that one. I’ve spent so much time trying I feel like crying lol
I'm so sorry. Disney tech can be so frustrating. I tried for 2 days and finally signed in under my plans and then searched DAS on the website search bar. When I navigated to the page that way, I could chat. I hope you get it figured out.

I'm so sorry. Disney tech can be so frustrating. I tried for 2 days and finally signed in under my plans and then searched DAS on the website search bar. When I navigated to the page that way, I could chat. I hope you get it figured out.
It’s worth a try! I will try that tomorrow when they open- maybe it will be third days the charm lol

Did you try different mobile browsers over your phone provider’s network (not your wifi) assuring blockers were turned off for each in your settings? I didn’t have to go that far with Disney but that’s my last resort for really glitchy sites.

Ugh I’ve tried all of the above and just retried it! I don’t think it would be a firewall or cache thing though since I’ve used multiple computers and my phone. When I click the button there’s nothing attached to it like a website address to go to and the normal typed chat pops up but nothing else. Could it be something with my account since that the only thing similar on all devices? I’m at a total loss I had no issues a year ago doing this
If I am understanding, when you tap/click the 'Request Live Chat' button, you are getting a text chat window, but nothing on the rest of the page changes?
If you are seeing the text chat window, that's what's expected/supposed to happen. The process starts out with a text chat which opens up on top of the page you started out on and the blue chat button is still visible. There should be a sort of welcome message in the chat window. If what you see looks like this screenshot, you are in the chat.

IMG_2871.jpeg

You have to accept the terms and conditions first. You have to do it every day so even if you’ve done it before, do it that day and then the request chat will light up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter