• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't cancel ADR in MDE?

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
I'm having an extremely tough trying to cancel some ADR's in MDE. The reservations are not til August but for some reasons I cannot cancel any ADRs (or hotel reservations) in MDE. Where do I cancel within MDE? I've done this a hundred times but I just can't figure it out this time.

Then I'd just wait and try tomorrow. That site is notoriously glitchy. If you're in a hurry, you can always call.

I tried to move around and cancel July reservations today, without luck. Kind of glad I’m not the only one. Guess I’ll try to cancel again tomorrow.

The dining part has been up and down all day. I’ve needed to move several around and its been a pain. It keeps saying “there is a problem at this time.” So I think its just being glitchy. Hopefully its back up smoother tomorrow!

I was able to make changes last night and this morning. I’m glad. I thought maybe something had changed.

I tried this past Sunday to do some rearranging of my ADR's and the button was gone, could not even make a payment, so I called and was told that updates are consistently being added to the website and that affects usage....I was told to give them the rest of the day and things should work out normal, the CM was able to fix things on her end, so all was good......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter