canon power shot s1 ls tutorials?

LauraAnn630

See you in April 2011!
I have the canon ps s1ls. Its a nice camera but a good tutorial would help.

Anyone know of any?

I have this camera too. I really like it. I don't know of any tutorials for this specific camera but the Canon point and shoot cameras all work very similarly. If you're trying to do something specific I might be able to help.

I want to take good pics of the fireworks and Specto...thats my issue right now.

Thanks! Paul and UKcatfan

I don't try too many Spectro, but I would guess that you might have to go with an ISO 400, F/2.8, and then the fastest shutter that will give you the shot without blurring from the movement of the parade itself. Most important is not to use the flash. It washes out the lights on the floats.

For fireworks, I like ISO 50 to 100, F/8.0, and around 1.5-3 second shutter. This does require a tripod. If you want to play a little, bring a black card to cover the lens, set it to a 16 second exposure and then cover the lens while the fireworks are absent from the sky then remove it when they are there. You can get about three to four cover/uncover cycles in the 16 seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter